Health and Safety Procedures
The health of our clients, our staff and everyone coming into contact with Tummy Vision is our priority, so we have instituted COVID safety and procedures to protect us all. Since the outset of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have sought the latest safety information and used all best practice protocols for businesses.
Our policies include, but are not limited to:
- All of our ultrasound technicians are fully vaccinated.
- We clean our studio daily using an electrostatic sprayer.
We limit our guest count to the following:
- Basic Package = Mom plus 1 Guest
- Plus Package = Mom plus 2 Guests
- Premium Package = Mom plus 3 Guests
For the safety of our staff and our expectant moms we do not allow children under 3 and everyone is required to wear a facemask at all times. A Child = 1 Guest. Sorry, we do not make any exceptions to this policy.
- Additional people are not allowed to wait in the studio during your appointment.
- We do not allow clients to “switch” guests during the appointment.
- We practice ongoing handwashing, disinfecting, and cleansing of all surfaces throughout each day and after each client.
- Our staff wear face masks and gloves when in the studio.
- We may conduct random temperature checks of our clients.
- We ask our clients to arrive right at their appointment time to maintain space between clients. Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early.
- We require all Mom’s and their guests to wear a facemask while in the studio at all times (nose and mouth must be covered). If you are seen without a mask or improperly wearing one you may be asked to leave even if your ultrasound has started.